Exclusive Work Experience
Apprenticeship orientation project
This scheme is for volunteers in higher education who want real life experience of the discipline they're studying. It gives them a chance to discover and identify their strengths and weaknesses and build confidence within real work environment. We have just 10 spaces. Our slots include different types of Social media experience, design and graphics, business development, copy writing, accounts, sales and logistics. 70% of our volunteers get into their chosen career after working on our scheme. The other 30% decide they needed further qualifications. A win win.
Here is why you should choose this programme:
Giving back to the next generation is non-negotiable. Employers respect volunteer experience
Apply on the Team London Website to join the 2019 team
"Early bird catches the worm" Apply early!
Start - September 2018
ANY QUESTIONS? DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US
Copyright © 2013 London Apprenticeship Fair